IDN Strategic Planning & Segmentation
- TikaMobile’s account collaboration tool provides the field teams with the ability to collaborate in driving the account toward a strategic goal. With this module, the primary owner of an account can:
- Create a strategic plan for that account by setting up objectives, priorities, activities, and tasks
- Track the progress and make it available throughout the organization
- Share with others on the team, enabling everyone to work together to move the strategic plan forward
- This module helps promote transparency in strategic planning and progressing toward a common goal. It also makes it easy for management and peers to provide assistance where they can to move the strategic plan along.
- IDN: The solution enables managers to check how the different IDNs are performing, which are growing and which are declining, with the ability to drill down to individual hospital performance. The solution also permits national account managers to receive custom alerts, such as expiring contracts and comparisons of new versus existing contract performance. This allows the NAM to collaborate with the field on pull-through issues in real-time and increase productivity with the ability to answer field questions instantly.
- Personal: National Account Managers can track their performance versus their peers by looking at national, regional and district level performance. Managers are able to compare their team’s performance in relation to one another, as well as other teams across the nation.
This solution enables national account managers to track a pipeline, as well as create new proposals right within the application and collaborate with their team in real-time. Managers can quickly and easily create what-if analyses to determine the most profitable way to structure a new proposal. They can see what the impact of various scenarios would be on total unit sales, revenue and potential overall profitability, allowing them to make more informed, strategic decisions. Once generated, managers can then immediately share the proposal with team members directly through the app, as well as export it to excel.
Territory Deep Dive
The deep dive feature provides national account managers with advanced analytics on medical device product performance within specific territories. In extrapolating the source of challenge and underperformance, a manager is able to examine and segment IDN and GPO accounts. With another simple click, managers are able to dissect all of this information even further and look closer at these products at the item level. In the map view, managers are able to see the pull-through on contracts and which hospitals in a specific IDN are underperforming.
National account managers can form and analyze a product bundle by sales, unit and average selling price in order to discover what aspects of the sales processes are hindering maximum sales. Tika NAM provides national account managers with the the tools to perform a deep analysis using sophisticated filtering technology, enabling users to analyze and construct various product bundles to optimize profitability. The analyzer tool enables users to pull up all the information on certain IDN’s I may need. The user can see the different KPI’s, which hospital are up or down and their Year to Date sales.
TikaMobile has created a solution that puts the correct price for any given product (or part or SKU) at the fingertip of the rep, based on the account. All contracts are loaded into the user-friendly application, allowing managers to look at contract details anytime. Tika’s contracting tool integrates with all contract management systems and provides the most current and accurate quote for the specific customer. With the contracting feature of the solution, national account managers now possess accelerated internal contract creation and internal approval. Within one touch, managers can also look at all the contracts that are expiring and pull up the price for that contract. The contracts uploaded to the application are easily segmented by product, contract type, load type, start date, end date, best price and tier.
Upon signing a new contract, the NAM creates an updated forecast for the IDN. This forecast will be tracked real-time in the app as sales are being accrued. The NAM will receive alerts when performance is above or below contract forecast, within parameters defined by the organization. Managers can also update forecasts, as well as sort by active contracts, pending contracts and by product category to track performance.
TikaNAM is visually appealing, mobile-optimized, easy-to-use and created specifically for the life sciences industry. No more fumbling between office applications and spreadsheets to get the business intelligence you need. More timely information allows for better preparation, enabling reps to better demonstrate value and close the sale – ahead of your competition. The platform can be used as a standalone application or it can integrate with your existing CRM tool, such as Veeva, Salesforce.com, Siebel, etc